Why do I pay taxes when I have a tax exemption card?
Mara avatar
Written by Mara
Updated over a week ago

If you pay taxes of your salary at Chabber, despite having a tax exemption card, it is very likely that you are receiving study grants (SU).

Not sure about how SU works?


If your SU is occupying your tax exemption card, you can't use this for your salary at Chabber and you will have to contact the department of study grants in order to make them 'release' your tax exemption card. From there, it will be possible for you to attach it to somewhere else as well.

Not sure how taxes and exception card is?


So try this, before doing anything else.

Have a good day!

Best regards,
Team Chabber

Did this answer your question?